Once online fetish brain drain?

Omega Kidnapped: An Mpreg Romance (Bad Guys and Babies Book 1)
by Amazon Digital Services LLC
Learn more: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SX7RGKT/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_j-xBDbMA9KB8C

It may be straight-up digital publishing but that doesn’t change the fact that the equivalent of a simple trashy romance novel now includes ideas of being Alpha and Omega complete with mpreg proudly being amortize on Amazon in some of my first recommendations after joining a Kindle unlimited program. I didn’t even realize that I’d told Amazon I was into well I knew I was at a gay s*** because I’ve ordered plenty of gay manga and even an autobiography with the pictures of Phil foglio and the letters of Sal iacopelli.

You know that some folks I’m just straight-up gone into digital publishing and what I assume were niche publishers but I figured they gone out of business alongside handjobs and G Men. But I guess they got swallowed up by The Wider General marketing and now there’s a niche for them alongside sort of satirical stuff that regularly gets published and bought up like people who want I guess quality well edited published material like Hugh Mickelson’s output. It’s been argued that the times have changed for archives like gate spiral stories MC stories and so on and so forth. And it’s possible that it’s because those who have realized that they can actually make if not living wage at least a nice side bit of scratch I’m going into business and are giving away their stuff for free. It’s just making me wonder how much stuff that was once exclusive to The Fetish tags of some weird archive now has if not mainstream dominance then at least Niche presents enough that it’s decent business