Who are your favorite writers that don't seem to be around anymore?

haha i agree, supplements is super hot but unfinished? i wish VA23456 is still active, or at least stays in touch. his email did not work any more : (

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I love Supplements! I also wished that it got finished especially since it ended on a very hot cliffhanger!

1 Like

Yeah, wasn’t the big brother going to visit his younger bro at the Naval Academy or something like that? With the promise of a reversal for the towel-boy who had been using the supplements for dominate the whole swim team? I would have loved to read a few more chapters of that!

1 Like

Yes and the swimmers forced the team captain to take the supplements and then they locked him up until the effects take root. I was waiting to see his demise but thats where everything ended

2 Likes

For me, it will always be Jonathan Longhorn and his Paul’s Possession series. I think he’s an author now so his works aren’t for free anymore. I tried emailing him before and he said he’ll finish his unfinished stories eventually but I doubt that. His stories are very similar to Robinhood70’s and Edlam’s style too.

2 Likes

I am sorry Trylithin seems gone, his writing was fantastic and I hope he’ll get back to writing something.

I used to love the author of The Red Room, I believe he’s called Orion1961. He had a ton of work that was really good like Mega-hero goes down and The Manbreaker. They were such great straight to gay stories. I wish he would post new stories someday

1 Like

Same here i loved Orion1961. He was the first author i found out about when i first came to Gayspiral.

If anyone knows if they are writing somewhere else let me know. Those stories of his were amazing!

As far as I know, Orion1961 hasn’t posted anything. I believe his last post was an update to The Red Room back in 2017. I wish I knew his email address so I can contact him… but sadly I don’t know any way to contact him