Who are your favorite writers that don't seem to be around anymore?

haha i agree, supplements is super hot but unfinished? i wish VA23456 is still active, or at least stays in touch. his email did not work any more : (

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I love Supplements! I also wished that it got finished especially since it ended on a very hot cliffhanger!

2 Likes

Yeah, wasnā€™t the big brother going to visit his younger bro at the Naval Academy or something like that? With the promise of a reversal for the towel-boy who had been using the supplements for dominate the whole swim team? I would have loved to read a few more chapters of that!

1 Like

Yes and the swimmers forced the team captain to take the supplements and then they locked him up until the effects take root. I was waiting to see his demise but thats where everything ended

2 Likes

For me, it will always be Jonathan Longhorn and his Paulā€™s Possession series. I think heā€™s an author now so his works arenā€™t for free anymore. I tried emailing him before and he said heā€™ll finish his unfinished stories eventually but I doubt that. His stories are very similar to Robinhood70ā€™s and Edlamā€™s style too.

2 Likes

I am sorry Trylithin seems gone, his writing was fantastic and I hope heā€™ll get back to writing something.

1 Like

I used to love the author of The Red Room, I believe heā€™s called Orion1961. He had a ton of work that was really good like Mega-hero goes down and The Manbreaker. They were such great straight to gay stories. I wish he would post new stories someday

1 Like

Same here i loved Orion1961. He was the first author i found out about when i first came to Gayspiral.

If anyone knows if they are writing somewhere else let me know. Those stories of his were amazing!

As far as I know, Orion1961 hasnā€™t posted anything. I believe his last post was an update to The Red Room back in 2017. I wish I knew his email address so I can contact himā€¦ but sadly I donā€™t know any way to contact him

I havenā€™t heard from Buffster67 in a very long time. Not sure if anyone else remembers him; he did Neighbor from Hell, and I Hypped to be Square with thom21.

Baralai!

4 Likes

I second ā€œBaralai!ā€

3 Likes

Absman420, youā€™re one of the top writers for sure. You just happen to do less of my kinks (turning masc to femme, butt growth, submission, twinks, cd, etc.) But glad youā€™re still around bringing quality writing on this site. <3

2 Likes

@jai ā€“ I appreciate it, thanks! Truthfully, Iā€™m so distracted by your profile pic that Iā€™m absolutely tongue-tied.

DELICIOUS!

1 Like

One of the stories Iā€™ve found captivating over years has been Morgan Blackthornā€™s ā€˜A Breed Apart,ā€™ a story of human enslavement by an alien race that keeps them as sex pets. I cannot find Mr. Blackthrone anyplace, and wonder if he is dead or something. anyone know of any other stories heā€™s written?

Honestly I really miss Canadian Cowboy~ His Coffee Shop series had a lot of heart to it~

1 Like

Has anyone heard about Max Mann? Musclove, Texas is one of my favourites.

I really enjoyed Here4hairymenā€™s stories. Iā€™d love to see him make a comeback soon!

2 Likes

While reading Book 2 of Pollination I was thinking back to other mind altering cum stories. An author came to mind, Nocturne13. Mysterious Boyfriend X is a hot story. All of Nocturne13ā€™s hand full of stories are good. I hope he is okay.

Heā€™s active on the Discord, so pretty sure heā€™s okay.