What's a kink you guys want to see more of?

Embarrassment nudity. Also noncon tickling or forced laughter.

7 Likes

Definitely tickling and especially feet.

A body builder champion who changes from a straight macho into a total slave of a sadist cop.

A good story about his first experience to been shackled, cuffed, nipple torture, milking, and how his life continues as he will be presented to some kinky friends of his master.

2 Likes

Superheroes! I loved the hero story challenge a few months ago and it’s been great seeing more authors posting superhero stories, whether they’re slash fics of existing characters or OC heroes. I especially love when the hero gets slutified to the point they can’t hero anymore bc they’re too obsessed with sex.

3 Likes

NTR, affairs, adultery and dl seduction/conversion. The interplay of the regular to the mundane. Even if out gay men still … I don’t know something.
Also, know very out of theme, but male bisexuality so some ladies in there
finding some interest in FtM tf and so on. At least hope its not the ladies never exist and disappear or ALL dismissable bitches

2 Likes

Can I say sports uniforms or is that too stereotypical for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Members of an international militairy force group will one by one change in a sex slave for a group of Tuaregs in the Sahara. Raceplay, (public) humilliation, use of all the iron works (collars, shackles, chains)
It would be great to read the experience of both sides.

2 Likes

I like stories where straight, muscled men working in uniform are totally submitted to their opposites.
In other replies above are some examples.
It would be great there was a (black) author who wrote a story in which some black muscled thugs will get total controle over a macho black cop in their neighbourhood.
Humiliation IN uniform, spanked with his own leather belt, some thugs in their uniform of the waste disposal company they work, so some dirt and musk in the story?

Milking and forced ejaulations. Cops in peril. Hunky male celebs captured and sold.

6 Likes

Kinky full latex coverage stories. Guys transformed into hot female projecting rubberdolls.

3 Likes

Small hung, size comparing, size teasing, premature ejac, spontaneous ejac

1 Like

Good-looking young, well-built guys, conned into wearing clothes that are very revealing, as in the tennis doubles story – with the message that well-built young guys should show off their bodies. Then older guy/guys taking advantage to play with their bodies (mainly their asses) with minimal justification (again, as in the tennis doubles story and similarly the Agreed story). The young guys end up allowing themselves to be displayed in various (semi-) public situations in front of older guys who get off on watching them playing with one another’s bodies and/or the older guys getting in there, but always with some justification (no matter how far-fetched), so that the younger guys do not perceive things as being gay.

5 Likes

Young guys tricked into or induced with drugs to engage in a sexual situation. I love it when they are aware of what they are doing and feel humiliated but unable to do anything about it.

2 Likes

Well, then the end scene of that chapter should be right up your alley:

‘Adorandus - The Boys’ by Martin - Gay Kinky Stories

1 Like

Young guys (high school or college). Bullies or jocks are controlled/blackmailed/humiliated/coerced to do things sexually by school nerds/geeks ( the people who get picked on).

5 Likes

Ballbusting please.

2 Likes

I’m into the same thing…Please let me know if you’ve found any ‘hot’ stories [or site’s]…Thank you…

I love reading stories with using sex toys or other items for pleasure. I like to imagine myself in the place of the character and sometimes repeat his actions

1 Like

Premature ejaculation

3 Likes

robot

3 Likes