Random Thought

So next door to where I work is a marine recruiting office. There is a lot of hot guys going in and out and running about all patriotically.

Too bad I can’t send signals over there that increase the gayness and sluttiness. Hehe

3 Likes

I’d be more interested in seeing them all mind controlled into loyal marines and speading that control to other marines and other branches of the military.

2 Likes

Thats a different idea, hehe. Military projects to create loyal subby good bois from among the members is a very hot idea. :slight_smile:

This one is from working near to a site and hearing the chanting and other such ideas.

But yeah military men being tranced is a fun concept.

1 Like

It’s the angle I wanna play up in my stories; equally non-military types being made into hypnotized soldiers is another angle.

There is such a multi-part story. I thought it was by rubbrsome but I am apparently mistaken. A recruit goes into an army-like facility, and the guide seems to be some kind of drone-like person. Other people seem a little drone-like. During the night he witnesses that some men are given orgasms by a device, after which they lose their hair and start to act drone-like. As the story unfolds he is subject to this orgasm device as he gradually loses his free will. In the last chapter he is the drone instructing new recruits. It was a hot story!

@nycboot Thanks for the response; I looked through rubbrsome’s stories. He has the Drone story and Born and Bred which have some of the drone/military connection and the last part of Implant has cops becoming drones. And other stories like Little Friends and All Hail the Emperor have soldiers and/or police offers becoming drones. But most of those stories have a latex/rubber uniform for the new drones; I’m a fan of the uniforms of fabric and stories with military/police drones in those types of uniforms are a rarity around here. I’m writing those types of stories.