Penis shrinking stories and writing challenge

I have noticed that penis shrinking \ cock shrink does not have many stories. Ar-archive has DR.exe story and cyoc has jake tiny but GSS does not have many.

Any writers want to aspire to the challenge of writing some good penis shrinking material?

[I’m ESL English I hope this makes sense . I read better than write. ]

Searching the cock shrink tag gives 25 pages of results. I agree that more is better :slightly_smiling_face: but I think there is a good amount of cock shrink stories on the site.

A recent one that I really liked was 'Cyrus and Jack Quarantine Together' by Razz TFs - Gay Spiral Stories

Also, as a self promotion, The Secret Sauna is one of mine that has been pretty well received.

1 Like

I would like to participate in such challenges now.

Well congrats on realizing you’re not cis. Glad to have you back and playing baseball with us again.

2 Likes

Dein Deutsch ist gut, firesix… :slight_smile:

Nur bei “Ich kann nicht beherrschen als ein Mann” musste ich kurz nachdenken, was Du meinst. Ich nehme an, Du meinst “I can’t dominate just like a man”, richtig?

“dominate” ist besser mit “dominieren” zu übersetzen. “beherrschen” means “rule over” und wird eher im negativen Sinne benutzt.

Es tut mir leid wegen Deinen Eltern. Aber ich denke, sie werden irgendwann damit klar kommen (they’ll be ok with it at some point).

Man, I’d enjoy a writing challenge themed around cock shrink if I didn’t think it would be too niche of a topic. Hell, I’d enjoy writing more cock-shrink themed stories if I didn’t feel like their appeal was too limited. It seems kind of like a divisive kink. Some people (myself included) really love it. On the other hand it does nothing for some people (And I echo firesix’s comment above about it being a major turn-off when it extends to “penis disappears and other genitalia takes its place”).
At the very least, I can offer you some of my own work that deals in those themes, like Jimmy’s Adventure, Fun With Size, and Magic Soap.
Hope you enjoy them!

I’m kinda sad to hear this is a divisive kink.

I’m rather neutral on the use of cock-shrinking as a story hook (I could take it or leave it depending on the rest of the story).

However, I actually really love small penises. I think they’re quite beautiful and nice. I especially like them on larger men.

My issue then with cock-shrinking is that it is almost always written as a vengeful, hateful act. A curse laid on someone, often accompanied by other ruinous torments. And aside from characters who are having their penises reduced to humiliate and torment them, characters who simply have small dicks are quite absent in erotic fiction.

I wind up just sticking to looking at photos to fulfil this particular kink (if it can even be considered a kink - small penises are completely normal, and as a gay man I think appreciating all kinds of penises is totally normal and really quite vanilla).

3 Likes