Okay musk powered character. I like to call them muskrats,especially if you go for that cheesy Hairy virility sort of thing. Anyway, he’s got a roommate while stuck in a relatively confined living area and thanks to covid he has to stay inside
Normally his scent isn’t a problem. He goes out, gets hookups, it’s okay. He just smells or makes a good impression or has charm to those who like him or man smell. It (WWRPG then d20) lowers the difficulty or is a plus-4 but it doesn’t completely enslave, not really. Not to mention it changes based on his own mood, arousal, exercise, Etc.
But now that they’re stuck in the same apartment together he and his roommates are being affected and it’s having a radically different and varied effect everywhere he has to stagnate or stay or frequent. And it’s starting to affect him as well because he’s never really been this sequestered for so long before. At least not in these conditions, where it’s difficult to clean everything, go out to work, get sanitizer or citrus, or what have you. Stinking up a place 24/7 is much different than even sleeping in your room relatively at rest after a shower after 8+ hours somewhere else and of course there’s the food and a bunch of other things.
The result is that innocuously the Muskrat is seducing his roommates. Now, personally, I prefer for this to be a actual roommate setup, not an obvious two guys were hot for each other and then they f***, so much as it’s a place where you find a standard spread. Of course that can include multiple men in the same area.
Anyway some ideas that are coming to mind are
- one of them actually does get sick at the other has to care take him and the more exposure that they get the more emphasis it’s done.
- After a while the person whose initially affected has a sort of secondary effect on the Muskrat bringing out there more claiming or need to mate aspects. Maybe he’s geek squad tech and tinkering and tweaking instincts and drives ramp up. He has to be busy ‘fixing’ or adjusting things, his environment, and then his companions.
- Basically pheromones are reciprocal in creatures so while one might be incredibly enticing and Charming perhaps there’s something else that they do for another person.
- Person is of course aware of the power that their scent or Charm has had - they sort of figured it out but this is an entirely different scale and circumstance.
- Even the roommate kind of knows of it, because obviously Muskrat doesn’t have trouble bringing people back. They just complain, you know, “Hey keep them away! Put a sock on the door!” excetera excetera
- And of course there’s the frustration that if the roommates havet a paramour they have to be remain distant or they have to argue about the moving one in with Muskrat (or group) or out together for the duration of the quarantine, stuff like that.
Basically take a standard accepted cliche already accepted and taken for granted on this forum and in this format and use the unique situation ripped-from-the-headlines in order to see how it differs due to likely experienced and ‘new’ conditions. I realize of course for some this is important, especially if they have loved ones who are suffering. And of course the anxiety of what the hell’s going to happen to their jobs and stuff.(another point of integration Work from Home versus sickleave versus layoff who needs to keep motivated but no rent)
But still I did want to get the ball rolling
ETA: Formatting for easier read, some fleshing out of intensions.