Male Ghost Posession

Anybody here into the idea of guys getting taken over/possessed by dumb, manly cartoony ghosts? Similar to the posession scenes in the live action Casper movie(s) where the ghostly trio all go inside guy’s mouths and control them/make them morph?

Been looking for other friends/buddies into it.

1 Like

not a direct fan, seen it done in interesting ways.
But it would be the execution as to the idea for me, to be honest.

1 Like

Certainly an interesting concept and well within the scope of this repository.

1 Like

I’m writing one as a commission… but it’s taking me ages :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I do find ghosts a fun concept to play with, though they do need to be wacky/cartoony to put enough gloss on the tragic demise aspect of things.

I tend to lean towards influence/control over the living rather than outright posession though. Beetlejuice style hijinks (but, you know, slutty and gay).

1 Like

Yupp. The light hearted, cartoony aspects of the ghost posession are actually what really get me going? Haha

I’ve just introduced a morphing ghost in my latest installment. I rewatched casper recently and realised that its that film which started this fantasy for me.

1 Like

Bump :heart:

Hey, I don’t know if you’ve read it, but maybe you’d enjoy my story “The Shadow On My Wall”. It’s not cartoony, though readers usually tell me they like the happy ending.

2 Likes

Bump :heart:

Gads. I cried when I first read that story. So since you posted about it I had to read it again. Wound up with the same reaction. Thank you so for so rewarding a story!