Let your phone read out GSS stories to you!

One of my problems with many stories on GSS is, that I mainly read them to arouse myself and to fap. Guilty pleasure.

Short, hot stories are best suited for that.

But some of our best stories are quite long and very detailed. The problem is, that I hardly have the time to read them with the attention they’d deserve. Working my dick usually makes me a bit impatient, “come to the point, will you?!” :sweat_smile:

But I spend a lot of time listening to audio-books, in the gym or while jogging. So I figured, why not listen to the GSS stories?

And so I looked around and found a nice app on Android called @Voice Aloud Reader - which is quite well suited for this job (I’m sure there are other apps for that, too, including on iOS).

You just have to share the URL of a story page with that app, and it starts to read it. Quite nicely actually.

To simplify the process (for me … :slight_smile: ), I’ve just added a “Share” button on each story page:

Just click that and then the @Voice app and there you go…

absman’s PLAYING WITH FanTCdude’s TOYS or HypnoTale’s The encounter are perfect candidates, and I can now finally enjoy them the way I always wanted to.

Now I just have to figure out how to hide my boner in the gym or on the street when I listen to those stories… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

P.S.: The “share” functionality is only available on mobile browser versions on Android and iOS, not on desktops!

2 Likes

Now I just have to figure out how to hide my boner in the gym or on the street when I listen to those stories…

My first thought when I read your reasoning lol

I didn’t know any of this existed! And you made it so easy for us! Thanks a lot! I’ll definitely give it a try. Maybe I’ll have to wear extra baggy shorts to the gym though lol

Glad you like the idea!

Let us know how it turned out :slight_smile:

If you’re in the right gym, this could actually serve as a ruse to get some attention - with a hot outcome!

If you’re that bold, that is (I wouldn’t be).