Is ABDL hidden behind safety filter?

I have a story that’s being hidden behind the safety filters but the only thing I can see causing it is that one of the characters is an ABDL. None of the characters are under 21 because it takes place in a bar. I’m concerned that it’s listed under the age filter because one of the character’s is described in terms like “dressed like a kid”, wearing a shirt saying “Daddy’s Baby Bear” and is in diapers. But he’s fully an adult.

I just didn’t want my story to be filtered for underage characters when they’re all adult. But if it’s a matter of certain terms, like “diapers”, being a trigger than I’ll abide by it. I don’t want an exception, I just didn’t want a misunderstanding. What does one do in a situation like this? Thank you very much.

Hi @Pop_Don

the list of tags which are auto-blocked in “Safe mode” are listed here:

In the case of your story it’s “boi”

And yes, the filter is extremely wide and strict. There’s a history for that. It’s not about “underage” per se, tags like “teen” are “force” are also on that list.

But I wouldn’t worry too much about that, if the Safe Mode had one effect then it’s that almost all users of GSS are now using an account to be able to disable the Safe Mode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for answering. That makes a lot of sense.