Helping find stories

I could make the story available again. Who’s the real person you’re refering to?

/edit: Ah Tim Tebow himself :slight_smile: I’m not into US sports, so please excuse my ignorance…

Maybe someone would rewrite the story to use a different name? Then I’d make it available again. I’d send the story to that person in private so he can rewrite it.

2 Likes

Just replace Tim Tebow with another hot ‘christian’ jock

Hey,

I’m looking for a story I’m sure I read on here at the end of last year. It was about a guy watching his friend perform ballet and then afterwards he gets invited to meet the director (I think?) who hypnotises him into becoming one of his ballet bois.

I can’t remember the title and cannot see it on here anymore, anyone able to help?

1 Like

I do remember a ballet themed story. I don’t think I read it in full so can’t remember the plot, but IIRC it was simply called Ballet Boy. @Corin this is possibly a deleted story.

There’s no deleted story with that name. Unfortunately, the current system doesn’t allow me to do a full text search on deleted stories…

Maybe a full text search for ‘ballet’ would bring up the story you’re looking for?

Hey I don’t know if this is from this site or no but I think this story goes along the lines of a younger brother finding out his older cocky jock brother was being hypnotized by this therapist to do better in sports and he just found out his trigger word. He then uses this to his advantage.

Please help, this is a hot one if I remember it correctly

I’ve tried that and it can’t find it, I wish I could remember the title now, it wasn’t that old I remember reading it towards the end of last year

If it help I think that in one of its chapters the older brother was convinced to go to a gay photoshoot for money he owes his brother. Like he was wearing this underwear which showed his butt or something like that

I’m going to change the text search to allow deleted stories to be found as well. But this will only be available to admins for obvious reasons.

There are loads of deleted stories which would be acceptable accorging to the current rules. I only cannot undelete them, just like that for two reasons:

a) I just don’t have the time to read and reevaluate them all
b) some of them have been deleted by the request of their authors, and it wouldn’t be ok to undelete them, without their consent.

Of course, if any author wants me to revisit and reevaluate any of his previously deleted stories, I’d be more than happy to do so. Another option would be, that I grant some selected people the right to search and read deleted stories. If they find one that they feel should be made publicly available again, we could actively ask the author if that’s ok with him.

So if you want to look through the stories, please let me know (using PM or email) and I’ll try to set that up.

I’d like if someone recommended me some stories in which the character eats/drinks something and is made so horny and/or dumb he can think only about sex and getting laid.
The best ever story like that is Desmond Brothers.

I also loved “Jumanji” like stories called Hímryngyó about boys playing a game which changes them into sex hungry twinks during playing.

Thanks a lot, it’s hard to find stories with such narrow characteristics. I don’t wanna hypnosis much…

Mimbo Drops, Batter Up, Pink Pill and The Boost to begin with. The #Drugged category in general. Glans Ring is not about eating, but contains an excellent sexual obsession.

3 Likes

Whatever happened to Coffee Fix? That’s one of my favorites. Author was Thyrthion or something along those lines. It was up a month ago and now all of his stories went poof

I’ve found a series with the name Coffe Fix by the author Trylithin. It was submitted March 2016.

It’s deleted, but I don’t know why. Only Hugh could answer that. If the author requested the story to be deleted, I cannot just overrule his choice.

Should I hit up Hugh? Or wait for a proper response in this thread?

He’s looking in here from time to time, but feel free to contact him directly, if you want.

I just saw this. Been busy IRL and haven’t been lurking as often here lately.

I actually corresponded a bunch with Trylthn (the author) in 2016. I can’t find any of his stories approved on the site and also can’t find anything in my email to indicate that he wanted his stories removed.

I was going to look through the site admin activity log, to try and trace back and retrace my steps, but it’s really unwieldy to look through over a two year period. I’d write some SQL queries but I can’t anymore :frowning:

So, long answer: I have no idea what happened with all of Trylthn’s stories. I can’t find email record of him asking for them to be removed and can’t do forensics to jog my addled memory of what happened :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

But I’m able to access the database directly of course and used that to scan the logs.

And … what a surprise, it was me myself who deleted those stories. I couldn’t remember why, so I searched through my email… and found this request by Trylithin (I hope he doesn’t mind that I publish this mail, but it’s harmless enough):

I’m planning on eventually resubmitting the stories to the GSS after editing them and potentially expanding some of them. When I do so, I’ll be using the handle *** [deleted for his privacy], which I’ve already registered and posted a few more works on.

In the meantime, though, I’d really prefer it for the stories I’ve uploaded to be deleted to avoid any confusion. If it’s possible then I would still like to keep my account, but if that’s not possible then that’s okay.

I’m still on GSS, and I’m still writing. Don’t worry - you haven’t seen the last of me :slight_smile:

So, let’s hope he eventually will really resubmit his stories. I can’t republish them without his consent!

1 Like

Thanks for that Martin! I’m not crazy or senile yet lol

1 Like

Hey, I know I’ve posted before. I was hoping someone here could help me find identify two stories. One I read recently I think, this girlfriend takes her boyfriend to a hypnotist show. With a female hypnotist. She bring the guy up and makes him do gay stuff, and turns all the men on stags gay. I believe the girlfriends are shown to be in on it.

Second one… it’s pretty old I’m sure. It’s this Webcam “star” who is supposed to be straight and arrogant. He gets an underwear in the mail. He puts it on for the show and it makes him need to be screwed by a guy. If he doesn’t his penis keeps shrinking every few minutes or hour I assume. He puts up an ad on a site, two guys come. They top him and he’s left with a small penis and turned gay.

I hope someone here is familiar with these! I appreciate the help :slight_smile:

I do recognise the plot of the first story, but my searches are coming up blank.

Second one sounds very like my Enchanted Webcam Tease story - 'Enchanted - The Webcam Tease' by mw-scot - Gay Spiral Stories
I should really do another instalment of that series, but it’s one of a few stories I’m kind of struggling to build into something I’d be happy to post :-/

1 Like