FeatureRequest: Merge and/or Link Forum and Main Site Profiles

Morn’n Martin,

A feature request:

Would it be possible to merge the forum and main site profile pages into one page?

E.g. Profile - tomozco - Community for Gay Spiral Stories and tomozco - Gay Spiral Stories would be merged together?

Alternately, if thats too difficult, it’d be great if there was a link on the forum profile to the main site profile and vice versa.

It also would be helpful if the main site had a link to the profile on the forum site, currently it just has a link to send a private message.

I found myself reading the forums one time, finding that I liked a guy’s way at looking at a kink and wanting to see if he had written any stories, and not finding an easy way to do that.

Thanks,
KinkyNick

1 Like

For some reason, I’ve never responded to that request.

But probably better late than never.

I’m afraid that this is not easy to do. The forum is an external piece of software, that I integrated on the site as well as possible, while the sites themselves are all custom coded by me (based on Hugh’s original coding). Merging the forum’s feature with my own code has its limits.

Currently, there is a link from the site’s profile page to the forum, and that’s the best I can do for now, I’m afraid.

1 Like